-
October 28th, 2002, 11:35 PM
#121
HB Forum Owner
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#E0E0E0"><font size=2 face="Verdana">Originally posted by Xellos:
*joins class*</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>
LOL!! [Does likewise]
Oops sorry DR... Somebody better post a question or something, I'm in a rush
-
October 28th, 2002, 11:37 PM
#122
Inactive Member
We should get ourselves a member named Millenia!
That's when you'l see what happend next in the classroom! [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
-
October 28th, 2002, 11:37 PM
#123
Inactive Member
What are Greg the Cunnings brothers in DR's NWN modul, the Seven Stars?
Oohoho, none but me and DR know this!
-
October 29th, 2002, 12:32 AM
#124
Inactive Member
haha, I found another little bug, it said Greg the cunning in one part, but I ended up having to change it to the Silent because of a certain plot item... :-)
but yeah, Santiago the Doombringer and George of the End.
(once again, plot oriented names...)
-
October 29th, 2002, 01:28 AM
#125
Inactive Member
Oh I udnerstand now, as far as for silent name change XD
-
October 29th, 2002, 01:34 AM
#126
Inactive Member
(yeah, it has to do with that little ball thats now in your inventory.. or should be [img]biggrin.gif[/img] )
-
October 29th, 2002, 02:43 AM
#127
Inactive Member
ah NWN ... i dont understand it o.oU
-
October 29th, 2002, 04:07 AM
#128
Inactive Member
exactly because of things like that P.Ul. Was born ^^ I'd join class also
-
October 29th, 2002, 08:13 AM
#129
Inactive Member
Santiago the Doombringer? that name is cool! ^^
-
October 29th, 2002, 12:11 PM
#130
Inactive Member
[img]wink.gif[/img]
IRT Cav: If you dont understand why doors open and close, why would you expect to understand NWN? j/k :-)
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks